If you try to start web sharing you might encouter problems.
By searching on the net there are several problems you have to check:
- /private/etc/apache2/users/ – here should be conf file. more here
- check the PERMISSION. This was my problem I din’t find any solution anywhere. Basically everything was ok, except that my home folder didn’t allowed others to enter in.
- cmd+I -> you get info
- check at the bottom permissions
- Me(Read & Write)
Staff(Read & Write)
- My problem was that Everyone was set to (None)
This solves my problems
Finaly I had some time to play with my “old phone” and connect it with my Leopard and use it as modem to get to the internet.
Here are steps:
- Search for bluetooth device. If you select Mobile Phone for some reason it will not find it. Choose Other Bluetoothe device and then it will find it.
- Select that you want use it to connect to internet.
- You can let it show you modem status in status bar
- Select phone number. I live in Czech and my carrier is Vodafone so I will put *99# as phone number and same as user, password can be empty.
Whoala and you can surf the net without any problem. Just wait for phone bill 🙂
- install activesync
- on Mio start Modem Link application
- Click activate and connect USB cable to windows
- It will show you new modem and would need driver, which is on Getting Started CD
- On modem properties in your Windows:
- Select your phone number *99#
- In the guide there is also some extra setting “+cgdcont=1,”IP”,”internet”,””,0,0″ in Extra initialization commands
- You are set
/etc/bashrc file and add this
export M2_HOME=/Users/marek/programs/apache-maven-2.0.9 export M2=$M2_HOME/bin export JAVA_HOME=/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/CurrentJDK/Home export PATH=$M2:$JAVA_HOME:$PATH