If you have XSD or you are modyfiyng XSD and want to see generated example of XML you have several options to use.
I know that SpyXML (Altova) has that posibility same as Oxygenxml , but this is commercial software (didn’t test it).
I have found out that eclipse J2EE version which includes WTP (web tools platform) has that posibility and it is free.
Here is small tutorial generating XML from XSD how to do that, but in basic you need to do this:
- download Eclipse IDE for Java EE Developers (this includes WTP plugins)
- create new project (you can use example which comes with eclipse: File>New>Examples>XML>Editing and validating XML files)
- to generate XML from XSD/DTD,… you need to follow these steps:
- Run New XML File wizard – File>New>Other>XML>XML
- select project name and you can change xml file name -> Next
- if you want to test XSD then next step is to select Create XML file from an XML Schema file and select the xsd file from project (or import it to to the project)
- Next step is to select check box if you want to add some default attributes
- at the last step you will be see the resulted XML file
The stats helper monkeys at WordPress.com mulled over how this blog did in 2010, and here’s a high level summary of its overall blog health:
The Blog-Health-o-Meter™ reads Fresher than ever.
The average container ship can carry about 4,500 containers. This blog was viewed about 14,000 times in 2010. If each view were a shipping container, your blog would have filled about 3 fully loaded ships.
In 2010, there were 10 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 89 posts. There was 1 picture uploaded, taking a total of 172kb.
The busiest day of the year was July 7th with 114 views. The most popular post that day was iPhone 3g os4 too slow to work – downgrading.
Where did they come from?
The top referring sites in 2010 were search.seznam.cz, sit.fbk.eu, google.com, blog.adamnash.com, and modmyi.com.
Some visitors came searching, mostly for networkconnect.dmg, juniper vpn snow leopard, pdanet 1.33, iphone 3g os4 slow, and juniper ssl vpn snow leopard.
Attractions in 2010
These are the posts and pages that got the most views in 2010.
iPhone 3g os4 too slow to work – downgrading June 2010
juniper VPN with Snow Leopard September 2009
GWT using maven2 April 2008
pdaNet – how to downgrade pdaNet to v.1.33 – no trial January 2009
zbozi z USA a clo/dan April 2008