If you need to convert flac to m4a use Max – GPL.
I needed to join several flac files.
- add shntool to windows folder
- add flac exe also to windows folder
- go to folder where you have flac files
joining flac files
shntool join -o flac *.flac
Apple forbid to install mac os x “client” to install to any virtualization software. You can install only max os x server version.
To install it you need to pretend that “client” is “server” 🙂
- create iso
- mount it and create file which pretend that client is “server”
- touch “/Volumes/Mac OS X Install DVD/System/Library/CoreServices/ServerVersion.plist”
- it will reboot machine and tries to start from already installed instance – but you will get error that it is not “server” version
- you have to boot again and start installation from iso
- after 2 “yes” clicks you can run terminal from utilities from top menu and run command
- touch “/Volumes/Macintosh HD/System/Library/CoreServices/ServerVersion.plist”
- you are done
Of course this is breaking apple/vmware linceses.
more info can be found here.