Just bought mac mini and the power adapter says clearly “Input 110V – 120V “. I bought it in USA but it would be very strange that apple adapters would not support dual voltage.
I have used converter, anyway after some reading on apple support page I have found that you can use the same power adapter in EU in 220V or even 240V (UK). Then only thing you need is just plug converter from USA plug (3 pin plug) to EU plug (2 pin EU style).
To find out more check this discussion.
Using iStat menu calendar in your top ? Wondering how to move it to the right (where normal time/date is) ?
Hold down command (apple) key and clic and drag.
If you are using Juniper VPN on Snow Leopard you will encounter problems. Basically you will not be able to install it.
Apple has messed up permissions and move some folders.
To making Juniper VPN work again you need to follow this steps:
- Install stand alone Juniper VPN version 6.0.0 (Google NetworkConnect.dmg or just directly download it from here)
- run this sudo commands in terminal
- sudo chmod 755 /usr/local/juniper/nc/6.0.0
- sudo mkdir ‘/Applications/Network Connect.app/Contents/Frameworks’
- Log to your companies remote VPN site. (This usually upgrade your VPN to newer version. My VPN was upgraded to 6.4.0. This number is important !! You can find it if you go /usr/local/juniper/nc/ check what directory was created there)
- Run again sudo commands to repair the permissions again, otherwise you will get some error that you can’t connect
- sudo chmod 755 /usr/local/juniper/nc/6.4.0
- I have run also the second command, but I guess you don’t have to run it.
That’s all 🙂
PS: I had one more problem:
So basically go to the root of your mac (I used terminal or iTerm) and just create in root empty file: /xxx.txt
I quite often liste music on iphone and my earphones kind of get old 🙂
If you ever wonder to buy some replacement for iPhone check this site.