How to run SonarQube 4.0 on openshift
I have managed to run latest SonarQube on openshift for free.
Because openshift has bug you can’t just have one-line command to do all setup for you, but I had to separate it into several commands and two git repos.
you can’t have .openshift folder in repo – so I have to have 2 git repos
- git repo with sonar without (.openshift folder)
- git repo with .openshift folder with start & stop commands
How to get SonarQube 4.0 running on openshift
- when RedHat fixes the bug, you should be fine, just with line #1
- cd into project
- add another git repo which holds .openshift folder with start & stop commands
- get changes from repo above
- pull from origin repo – git was complaining when I didn’t do pull
- push into openshift
- wait several minutes until sonar gets running
Big thanks goes to Rui Rodrigues(@rodriguesrmb) as he managed to solve port binding problems and update java wrapper with new version